Last updated: May 2016
Scope of Use
The contents of GGW, such as text, graphics, images, animations, videos and/or any other information contained on GGW are for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information provided by GGW, our employees, or other contributors or visitors to GGW is solely at your own risk.
GGW invites you to view, use and download portions of GGW for your personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; provided that you leave all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices intact. In addition, certain areas of GGW specifically allow users the option to download materials and toolkits (e.g. brochures, research papers and studies) (“Downloadable Content”) intended for educational and training purposes. Provided you (a) do not modify the Downloadable Content, (b) leave all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices intact, (c) do not display or distribute the Downloadable Content on another website without our prior written consent, and (d) do not sell, resell, or otherwise exploit the Downloadable Content for commercial purposes, you may reproduce, display, and distribute the Downloadable Content for training and educational purposes. Except as expressly provided in this paragraph, you may not reproduce, modify, display or distribute any text, graphics, images or other content on GGW, or the design and layout of GGW, without GGW’s prior written consent.
Rules of Conduct
Certain areas of GGW, permit you to upload, email, or otherwise transmit content that you want to include on GGW or otherwise share with the GGW community (collectively, “User Content”).
- use GGW for illegal purposes, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of GGW or its service providers;
- post, transmit, promote, or distribute content that is illegal;
- copy, sell, resell, or exploit for commercial purposes any portion of GGW;
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual process to monitor, data mine, or copy any GGW pages, content, or user information, except as expressly permitted by GGW;
- intentionally manipulate identifiers or otherwise engage in any activities intended to impersonate or hide a user’s identity or contact information;
- upload, transmit or distribute viruses, corrupted data, or other malicious code;
- collect user names and contact information and/or send unsolicited commercial communications (spam);
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionally large load on GGW’s infrastructure;
- transmit content or take any action on GGW that infringes or violates someone else’s rights (whether protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right) or otherwise violates the law;
- transmit or distribute any User Content that is unlawful, deceptive, false, stolen, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, racially or ethnically objectionable, or in violation of the personal privacy rights of another;
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities. Improperly use support or complaint buttons or make false reports to our staff; or
- assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Each user of GGW, including you, is responsible for (i) the User Content that the user transmits and the consequences of its use or submission; and (ii) ensuring that all User Content the user transmits is accurate, truthful, up-to-date, and complete.
Products & Services
Display of a product or service offering on GGW is not a guarantee that the item is currently available or that it will be available on GGW when you visit again. Information that GGW publishes on GGW may contain references or cross-references to products, programs, research or services that are not available in your state or country. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties, including users or others (including participants in the Coffee Break video series and Book Shelf), are those of the respective author(s)/presenter(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect the views, findings, or opinions of GGW. Any description or reference to non-GGW products, services, events or companies on GGW is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of such products, services, events or companies by GGW.
GGW AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT (INCLUDING DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT), PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH GGW (COLLECTIVELY, THE “MATERIALS”) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, DATA ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. GGW MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH GGW. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY GGW SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY AND ALL OF THE MATERIALS BEFORE RELYING ON THEM. GGW MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF GGW WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, COMPLETELY SECURE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES; THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY SERVICE OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD AND/INSTALLATION OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Proprietary Rights/DMCA Notice
All trademarks, service marks and logos on GGW are the property of their respective owners. GGW owns various trademarks, service marks and logos used on GGW, including without limitation, the GGW logo. Unauthorized use of any GGW (or of any third-party) trademark, service mark, or logo may violate GGW’s or a third party’s legal rights. You must obtain GGW’s written permission prior to using any trademark or service mark of GGW.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet. If you believe your copyrighted work has been copied without your authorization and is available on this Site in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you may provide notice of your claim to our Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
(3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Website;
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(5) A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Designated Agent is:
Global Gaming Women
Attn: Katarina Murlz
6841 S. Eastern Ave., Ste. 103
Las Vegas, NV 89119_
The Designated Agent should be contacted only if you believe your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site. All other inquires to the Designated Agent will not be answered.
Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF GGW AND MATERIALS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. GGW SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF GGW AND THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF GGW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions of liability for certain types of damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you to the extent prohibited by law. In such cases, GGW’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Violations; Termination of Usage
Third-Party Sites and Linking
Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and GGW, you must adhere to GGW’s linking policy as follows: (i) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with GGW’s name or any GGW trademark or service mark; (ii) the appearance, position, and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with GGW if it is not; and (iii) when selected by a user, the link must display GGW on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking site.